Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Modicum Mauler (II) - April 8, 2015

NorEastermass128

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's such a right thermal gradient in the mid levels that any shifts of like 20 miles make a huge difference. Esp for the N of pike MA and S NH crowd.

Yeah that or even omega burst flipping areas further south over to SN...things like that. You get funky things in these setups. Should be neat.

No, from there up into SNH. Your area was and still is a wild card, but this was modeled well despite some hoping for long romantic walks along the Shawsheen river.

Well, I called it for us, not nne. I'll be absolutely, positively floored if I see more than 2". I'd place over/under ar 1". I'll take under.

Well, I called it for us, not nne. I'll be absolutely, positively floored if I see more than 2". I'd place over/under ar 1". I'll take under.

It's a very tight gradient near you...I mean it could be pellets there and 3" of snow here in Andover..very tight.  The 12z RGEM was probably out to lunch, but it wouldn't surprise me if you see more than an inch of SN and IP.  Honestly, it's probably more about how much moisture gets in here before it warms aloft because your thermal profile is close to SN.

If he didn't care and wasn't invested he wouldn't be here posting. He said he had checked out , yet here he is

I Haven't been on in a couple of days....and honestly don't care. Like Steve said...DISCO doesn't have to imply investment. It really, really won't ruin my day if I get .7" instead of 1.7". I promise. Record is out of reach, regardless....but since it's a black hole baseballwise tonight....

I Haven't been on in a couple of days....and honestlt don't care. Like Sreve said...DISCO doesn't have to imply investment. It really, really won't ruin my day if I .7" instead of 1.7". I promise. Record is out if reach, regardless....bur since it's a black hole baseballwise tonight....

What if some modeling is correct with your area getting 6-10?

I Haven't been on in a couple of days....and honestly don't care. Like Steve said...DISCO doesn't have to imply investment. It really, really won't ruin my day if I get .7" instead of 1.7". I promise. Record is out of reach, regardless....but since it's a black hole baseballwise tonight....

I hate that, Opening day then day off

As strong as this cold nosing in is.. This has over performer in all areas written all over it.. Whether you're in the ice , sleet , or snow zone. At least in my opinion

I want to see heavy QPF in here before evening tomorrow and I'd lean toward over performer.

But if the best lift is north...then it will be pretty underwhelming.

Archived