joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS op is days and days of sub 540 thicknesses. Can't even get that in the winter sometimes lol.

So is GGEM. Euro was kind of an outlier last night. Though either way you slice it, it's a nasty pattern.

Still hoping to get some snow out of it. Might as well if we are going to be dealing with 534 thicknesses.

So is GGEM. Euro was kind of an outlier last night. Though either way you slice it, it's a nasty pattern.

Still hoping to get some snow out of it. Might as well if we are going to be dealing with 534 thicknesses.

Yeah I know it. Would be nice to get something fun out of this mess.

i've never seen you flip flop between warm and cold modes as much as you have the past few weeks. It's like a progged pattern change that can't seem to settle in.

I flip the way the pattern goes. I just hate in between. I either want the cold and snow to happen on the 28th or i want warm and humid with storms. Can't take boring and 50's

i've never seen you flip flop between warm and cold modes as much as you have the past few weeks. It's like a progged pattern change that can't seem to settle in.

18z run will show a blue bomb with 12" and he'll be on the late April HECS train...then back to planting tulips when the 00z Euro shows just crappy ULL showers.

Ensembles have always had a trough. They did briefly try to warm up, but when in doubt...trough it out in this pattern. The EC does try to have some troughing in the SW which can help push the heat east, but more than likely it stays well to our SW.

Noyes has 50's everyday thru day 10 after today. This is going to be a brutal period. North Face jackets everyday. It ****ing blows

How do i got it? it's cold.

When do you see summer and warmth returning?

My point was that it's difficult to rush into the warm season here..especially with Nino and the propensity for troughing in the east.

I don't see a summer like pattern at all through Mid May. However, that doesn't mean a milder stretch can't occur.

Archived