Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The temps haven't been all that bad this year but the high DP's are horrible. DP's in the 70's currently...

That's it exactly.  Been turning on the air just to lower the DP!

Currently the line in Central NJ is just passing through .  Some downpours and thunder.  Looks as though it is getting stronger as it moves NEward.

Ed.  Got about .5 from this one at mid day.  No more rain after that.

That's it exactly.  Been turning on the air just to lower the DP!

Currently the line in Central NJ is just passing through .  Some downpours and thunder.  Looks as though it is getting stronger as it moves NEward.

Pretty much zilch to my W and not even firing up...DP 71-73F range. I'll give it some more time.

Have to say was expecting much more widespread shower activity then what has occurred today and projecting this evening. In danger of having to actually water the garden.

A couple decent lines forming out W not that long ago have fell apart and turned to spotty showers. Maybe I'll get lucky with something...

Street/highway flooding reported in Montco & Delco.  Seems the line sortof broke up a bit as it passed over my area. North of here looks like some bowing going on.  Still raining here but light.

Looks like all hell broke loose in Pottstown (Upper Montgomery County) from a T-Storm.

Archived