• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Celebratory Annointing of a New King: 2015

40/70 Benchmark

I am sorry Dr J after 50 years of service due to your affiliation with people who love winter and snow we will be forced to discontinue your employment. We thought long and hard about this decision but feel your longstanding love of snow and winter does not coincide with department strategic long term planning.

Lol...no that won't happen. 50 years ...I'd be gone by now...lol.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't have any exposure for any reason. I shun the media in every way and always will. Fortunately when I was featured as a weenie in Boston magazine 10 years ago it flew under the radar. I was also much more anonymous work wise vs now.

lol, Nakita assassin I knew it. Wow awesome cover

I'm not sure why the media would want to cover a bunch of guys getting together to celebrate a bunch of snow, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I've got a 1:18 Acela out of Boston Thursday though and won't be back until a week from Sunday so I'm probably out, but if this ends up being tomorrow or Wednesday I'll try to make an appearance although my schedule is a hot mess this week.

I'm not sure why the media would want to cover a bunch of guys getting together to celebrate a bunch of snow, but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I've got a 1:18 Acela out of Boston Thursday though and won't be back until a week from Sunday so I'm probably out, but if this ends up being tomorrow or Wednesday I'll try to make an appearance although my schedule is a hot mess this week.

because everyone else in New England besides winter sports enthusiasts are sick of it.

Im gonna buy YETI masks for Will and Jerry. Lol

I could make it later wed nite 9pm or thursday 5-10pm

Lol, I wouldn't want to be disguised...I was saying a hypothetical media appearance would make the scene less desirable for me.

I highly doubt though that any of them would be interested in covering a bunch of wx weenies toasting their beer glasses to record snowfall. :lol:

https://nwschat.weather.gov/p.php?pid=201503010553-KBOX-NOUS41-PNSBOX

Can someone explain this, why does it say Boston has the all time snowiest seasonal snowfall record? And that the old record is 81.5 set back in 93-94? Where did 95-96 go? I hope I'm looking at this right because it says Boston.

Also it states Worcester is the all time snowiest and the previous record is 86.7 set back in 04-05. This all seems wrong, what am I missing here.

Can someone explain this, why does it say Boston has the all time snowiest seasonal snowfall record? And that the old record is 81.5 set back in 93-94? Where did 95-96 go? I hope I'm looking at this right because it says Boston.

Also it states Worcester is the all time snowiest and the previous record is 86.7 set back in 04-05. This all seems wrong, what am I missing here.

I believe those stats are for met winter, but don't quote me on that.

Only for December/January/February.

Years like 1995-1996 and 1992-1993 had over 40"+ after March 1st at ORH.

Archived