• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/24/15 Low Temperature Forecast Contest

Max

Since this could be the last shot at getting widespread double digit below zero readings, especially in the typical radiational cooling spots, we might as well try to see how well people can forecast the low as CAA and Radiational cooling nights are very tough to get exactly right. Make sure all forecasts are posted to the thread before 9pm, preferably before 0z, but I'll give some people the extra two hours. No forecasts will be taken if posted after 9pm. Forecast the low for these sites for the 24th of this month:

BDL: -15F

PVD: -9F

BOS: -3F

ORH: -9F

PYM: -13F

CON: -22F

CEF: -27F

BDR: -4F

GON: -11F

ORE: -24F

ALB : -16F

The winner will be the person with the fewest error combined for all the sites. 

Good Luck!

this should work -- when replying, click on "more reply options" and then after you type your intro, scroll down to where it gives you attachment options, click there and you should be directed into your own files where you can find the .xls file then attach (select browse then open) and post. You may find an option in the toolbar to allow the attachment to be shown, but at least you will create a link to it.

this should work -- when replying, click on "more reply options" and then after you type your intro, scroll down to where it gives you attachment options, click there and you should be directed into your own files where you can find the .xls file then attach (select browse then open) and post. You may find an option in the toolbar to allow the attachment to be shown, but at least you will create a link to it.

Roger, it keeps telling me I'm not permitted to upload this kind of file. I don't know why I can't post spreadsheets at will.

Archived