amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm sorry guys. I do this for fun. I love weather and especially snow just like most on here. I'm not the smartest guy here nor do I think that. There's way more knowledgeable posters on here than me. I'm not the best but give me a break I spend a lot time talking to you fellas just give me a break. I enjoy this forum and this is why I'm back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I'm sorry guys. I do this for fun. I love weather and especially snow just like most on here. I'm not the smartest guy here nor do I think that. There's way more knowledgeable posters on here than me. I'm not the best but give me a break I spend a lot time talking to you fellas just give me a break. I enjoy this forum and this is why I'm back.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Tony. 3rd times the charm?

Sent from my iPhone

Did you call the cops after those guys beat you up?

It might not be the most professional page, but I just don't think it's sportsman-like to pile on.

I took my beating for calling for 1-3" for NYC this morning, where was my knight in shining armour? Lol... It's all a joke dude, he's gotta learn to take it, but when he attacks me in a post about how "I'm so stupid" and such a "terrible poster" and "could learn a thing or 2 from him" I could care less how bad he's getting it right now for that rediculas website

I took my beating for calling for 1-3" for NYC this morning, where was my knight in shining armour? Lol... It's all a joke dude, he's gotta learn to take it, but when he attacks me in a post about how "I'm so stupid" and such a "terrible poster" and "could learn a thing or 2 from him" I could care less how bad he's getting it right now for that rediculas website

Wasn't that an episode of The Sopranos when Janice shot Richie Aprile???

Archived