northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My call was 1-3 in nyc metro, more in Long Island and more in Jersey, NO one in nyc will see 6 inches, get real

Are you trying to spin that 1"-3" was a good call???

OMG.

LOL.

This was a 3"-6" event. I busted low also, because I called for 2"-4". 1"-3" was even worse.

You made this threat unenjoyable by your constant barrage of "this event is 1". bla bla bla.

In the end, you busted horribly and the NYC/LI metro was 3"-6".

And 95% of my snow threats up here are nothing but whinning and arguing between you and yanks so I don't wanna hear it, all you do is clog threads with arguements with that guy

I challenge you to find 1 post where i said it was only a 1" event.. Bet you can't..

You constantly said 1"-3" tops and even now you are spinning it like you verified.

You busted horribly and you were very annoying in the model threads because your area was a clear fringe area.

This is a 3"-6" event. Parts of LI might be 4"-7".

You made this threat unenjoyable by your constant barrage of "this event is 1". bla bla bla.

In the end, you busted horribly and the NYC/LI metro was 3"-6".

HUGE difference between whining and trying to convince weenies to stop posting crap all over the place with ZERO model guidance to back up they're claims..

I only see whining by you. You are right. There was zero guidance to back this up. And it happened anyway. Just like every other storm this year that guidance messed up. You are bitter, I would be too. But do us all a favor and give it a rest.

And 95% of my snow threats up here are nothing but whinning and arguing between you and yanks so I don't wanna hear it, all you do is clog threads with arguements with that guy

The whining I do was justified and Yanksfan has become 1,000,000 times a better poster.

You are the new Yanksfan.

I only see winning by you. You are right. There was zero guidance to back this up. And it happened anyway. Just like every other storm this year that guidance messed up. You are bitter, I would be too. But do us all a favor and give it a rest.

Evry single guidance known to man had 20+ to 1 ratios.

He and a few others refused to believe it, despite it being obvious.

Even the Rgem , which had .15" of precip verified today. Ratios are almost 30 to 1 in the boroughs. Even Manhattan.

Ur not nearly as smart as u lead on to be... "Horrible" is not a 2-3" sway, lmao.

Trying to justify that your 1"-3" call was good, when every single NYC station and LI is 3"-6" is even worse then your actual call.

Just because your magical area of Orange County isn't getting snow, don't poo poo it for the others.

I only see whining by you. You are right. There was zero guidance to back this up. And it happened anyway. Just like every other storm this year that guidance messed up. You are bitter, I would be too. But do us all a favor and give it a rest.

I'm sitting on a 50" seasonal total, I don't need to get a hard on for 3-5 and act like it was the storm of the season lmao. Def not bitter by any stretch

I'm sitting on a 50" seasonal total, I don't need to get a hard on for 3-5 and act like it was the storm of the season lmao. Def not bitter by any stretch

There it is. Confirmation of being bitter and rubbing it in that you have 50" of snow and the coast has 34"-45".

And I've never once seen you post anything with meteorological value to this forum, you only troll the people you don't like lol

I am definitely not bitter. I already have 34.7" and a beautiful 4"+ of powder outside right now.

See... I called you bitter and you cited your seasonal snowfall, i did the same..yet that makes me even more bitter lol... Your always bitter to anyone not in the nyc area or South, it's painfully obvious, yet I remained unbiased stating that Long Island and Jersey should see the most, I came in low for NYC I will admit, but if your telling me that ANYONE in NYC is gonna see 6+" I call BS

Archived