northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think I was the only weirdo always thinking/talking/ manifesting about weather until I met you guys. So I just want to personally thank you for making me feel normal again! It's kind of an embarrassing passion but I didn't choose it the weather chose me. Btw the weather channel used to be great now they really are horrible

I used to think I was the only weirdo always thinking/talking/ manifesting about weather until I met you guys. So I just want to personally thank you for making me feel normal again! It's kind of an embarrassing passion but I didn't choose it the weather chose me. Btw the weather channel used to be great now they really are horrible

I don't think anyone here is embarrassed

I f**king love weather. My mom would tell me that when i was a toddler i would watch the weather channel instead of cartoons. So i can understand where you come from. I would talk about weather and ppl would look at me like wtf? Lol but i never cared. As of right now i am studying to become a met.

It's so unreal how buffalo is in New York, and NYC is in New York. Massive state compared to nj.

LOL...you could fit 12 New Yorks in the state of Alaska...and still have room left to throw one Connecticut in.

If tomorrow is any sign they could whiff the rest of the year.

Like the pitcher who has 17 wins at the All Star Break...they mention Denny McClain...and he never wins again...

I thought I was completely insane growing up. Then I discovered Joe Bastardi in 2000-01, Bill Evans' board and then finally WWBB in 2003, which brought me to Eastern.

Then I helped bring this board into being with the team.

My sig still reflects those crazy days in 2010.

Archived