• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
IsentropicLift

Late Weekend Storm Threat

Hah, the new nam shoves the low down into southern Virginia, should exit near the VA Capes!

nam looks much more reasonable. Looks Icy for NYC for tomorrow night into Monday morning.

nam looks much more reasonable. Looks Icy for NYC for tomorrow night into Monday morning.

Also NAM has finally caught onto the more south solution... I really think the EURO is leading the way with this one. NWS is just too low for snow and too high for ice for places NW of the city.. But I guess we will see how things progress throughout the day today and tomorrow morning. Also feel the final outcome is far from over and won't be decided til tomorrow morning.

Not for NW of the city... Especially north of 287

nyc could pick up an inch the next hr or two. Sussex, NJ reporting moderate snow and that same batch is pivoting towards the city. Could be a nice surprise for many.

Chances for more than 3" or so are gone, but if we can get 1-2" and some mix better than nothing, helps the pack, and gets me over 20" for the season...

Nothing is gone right now. We are far from the solution.

nyc could pick up an inch the next hr or two. Sussex, NJ reporting moderate snow and that same batch is pivoting towards the city. Could be a nice surprise for many.

I believe he was referring to the event Sunday into Monday... But it could be interesting if we can get some of that snow down into the area today. That could bode well for later on in the weekend.

Nothing is gone right now. We are far from the solution.

My man have to you even looked at a map of where the 850s go ?  The 0 line gets to just  south of 84. What do you think that means for you in S Brooklyn ?

You have no dog is in this fight unlike you like ice .  This is a potential ICE  storm for a lot of people on this board . Forget about accumulating snow in Brooklyn .

Guest Pamela

My man have to you even looked at a map of where the 850s go ?  The 0 line gets to just  south of 84. What do you think that means for you in S Brooklyn ?

You have no dog is in this fight unlike you like ice .  This is a potential ICE  storm for a lot of people on this board . Forget about accumulating snow in Brooklyn .

I didn't look at the sounding; but I doubt it goes much past +1.0 C in NYC @850 mb...which is within typical margin of error...