joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 3-4 clipper

RyanDe680

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a follow up system right after this that looks to get areas farther south...how much is a bit of question with the GGEM seeming to be most bullish.  I think I will bump Joe's short range thread since there's a bit of uncertainty and to avoid confusion with this system.

System is pretty moisture starved and a quick hit, but could lay a swath of a few inches. NAM looks good here, with GFS south. I just want enough to cover the ground at this point. It is dry and ugly brown here in the TC.

The 12z WRF's had a "decent" hit, but I think I'd rather be in Rochester for this one.

Freshen up the snowpack a bit.  Let's do it.  ARW and NMM are both north of the NAM, which is a good sign that the NAM is probably a little too far south.  The ECMWF is a little on the northerly side as well.  But I think it's a solid 1-3" no matter how you slice it.  Maybe 2-4 per 18z NAM.  

Let's not forget we'll have to make another thread once all the models come into agreement with today's 12z Euro for Wednesday night :)

Archived