joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 3-4 clipper

RyanDe680

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had 1.4" here on 0.09" liquid. Snow depth on average is now 16" (settling since the big storm). Nice to see the deep winter wonderland look fresh. Now lets see what this afternoons arctic front holds. Looks like it picks up steam as it drops into ohio, the question is where on Michigan does it start to get some decent burst of snow? Looks better south obviously.

Had 1.4" here on 0.09" liquid. Snow depth on average is now 16" (settling since the big storm). Nice to see the deep winter wonderland look fresh. Now lets see what this afternoons arctic front holds. Looks like it picks up steam as it drops into ohio, the question is where on Michigan does it start to get some decent burst of snow? Looks better south obviously.

That's why I didn't feel too upset about missing a big high ratio snow event, it will settle down to 10:1 ratios rather quickly. My depth this morning is about 14" on average, despite having significantly "less snow" than you the past week, I'd imagine our liquid equivalents are about the same.

Picked up about 2.5" with the clipper overnight.

That's why I didn't feel too upset about missing a big high ratio snow event, it will settle down to 10:1 ratios rather quickly. My depth this morning is about 14" on average, despite having significantly "less snow" than you the past week, I'd imagine our liquid equivalents are about the same.

Picked up about 2.5" with the clipper overnight.

our depth peaked at 18" monday morning, got down to 15", now 16" as of this morning. Water content is 1.4"

Archived