joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 1st-2nd Winter Event

ChescoWx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love watching the folks on here that live and die with each model run.....like what it depicts is actually going to happen....amazing!

If you like winter weather this will be the best winter storm of the season in the area.....

I love winter weather and I hope you're right. Still think it's going to come down to whatever we can get before any mixing/changeover. If we can get 3" here it will in fact be the best winter storm of the season yet (imby).

I love watching the folks on here that live and die with each model run.....like what it depicts is actually going to happen....amazing!

If you like winter weather this will be the best winter storm of the season in the area.....

Like it or not, NONE of us knows for sure what is going to happen.

That includes you, Paul ;)

The GFS really doesn't sound horrible especially for the further burbs. I expected a total meltdown...

The trend didn't change, it's still just a hair north of 18z, but it didn't move north by much. For down here I'd like to see it about 50 miles south of where it is now obviously. Or even slightly weaker. As it is gotta hope for a good thump up front...

abe north looks all snow

ice issues for a time in the burbs

Grats to us neighbour! Snowmaps have Quakertown at 12" snow and heavy mix line about 2.5 miles south in Perkasie :lmao:

Talk about razors edge and standing on the cliff. To some degree the drop off south in snow is reminiscent of some of the 1994 storms

I'd give anything for a storm to approach without a razor's edge to monitor.  First it's the western precip cliff, now it's the snow/mix/rain boundary.  I feel like I've lost 5 years off my life this past week...

Yes, a nice easy one would be great. Don't forget the southern clippers and the redevelopers that skipped over. Things balance out in the long run, but this winter has been painful at times.

Archived