12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Potential coastal storm 1/26-28

robertgny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's runs should be crucial in determining if the threat for NYC and west is for real or if the models just went too ballistic at 12z when seeing the clipper. The Euro was amazing but is probably the most extreme this could get. The safer bet for now is still that this hammers eastern New England and eastern LI and lighter effects happen west of there. 

All of eastern New England, Cape code, and the eastern side of Long Island

That has never been in doubt. so basically NAM isnt the mega blizzard advertised on Euro and to lesser dgree on GFS and others. Not concerned but if GFS goes drastically east this will get awfully interesting. will wait an hour n see

That has never been in doubt. so basically NAM isnt the mega blizzard advertised on Euro and to lesser dgree on GFS and others. Not concerned but if GFS goes drastically east this will get awfully interesting. will wait an hour n see

Right I was just states that's the only areas get crushed, anything west of that barely sees a flake on the nam, but yes I wouldn't even bother this far out with the nam, especially with others trending

Interesting that if this caves in, we will be heartbroken by something that the general public had no idea of LOL

Let's not forget the nam has never even shown it yet.. So I wouldnt worry at all, it clicked west a tad at 18z but not much and now it's about the same at 00z, I expect the nam to jump on board if the GFS and euro continue their trend

Archived