joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Rich Hitchens aka BayBreeze/PotomacRvr

stormtracker

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never knew the gentleman but obviously he touched many people with his presence. It's always a shame when people pass on at a young age.

Rest in peace...

“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” 
― Shannon L. Alder

Never knew the gentleman but obviously he touched many people with his presence. It's always a shame we people pass on at a young age.

Rest in peace...

“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”

Shannon L. Alder

I can't say it any better than that ^

Rest easy Rich. :(

OMG.  I'm heartbroken hearing this news.  I remember being with Rich when he got his "crown."  I laughed when I saw this photo.  Just remembering how much fun and knowledgeable Rich was.  And, even when he was sick two years ago at the conference, he still managed to have fun!  Also loved the photo with Diane...such a great pic.  

It was really nice reading the threads remembering Rich.  RIP my friend.   :cry:   

--Turtle  

Rest in peace...

“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” ― Shannon L. Alder

Thank You for this post. Grand Slam. Words to live by. This guy I never knew is being celebrated here and his family should see this. Real community response and great to see. I'm still skeptical about the importance of online communities above and beyond the shared interest level but this outpouring gives out much hope.

Archived