Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Ongoing Banter Thread

Carvers Gap

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, why does it take weatherbell all afternoon to update the silly UKMet model runs?  lol

Honestly I don't regularly check the UKMET maps on there so I'm not familiar with the update time.  Someone on the SE forum said it usually updates at 2pm.  I'm interested this time to see if it stays as bullish as it's previous run.

Honestly I don't regularly check the UKMET maps on there so I'm not familiar with the update time.  Someone on the SE forum said it usually updates at 2pm.  I'm interested this time to see if it stays as bullish as it's previous run.

Aaaand it looks like it's starting to roll out now.

Edit:  Spoke too soon.  The 12z page is up but the maps aren't loading yet.  Bummer.

Edit2:  For realsies as of 3:50pm, now out to hour 33.

Can you translate that? Thanks!

The horizontal lines move forward in time left to right according to the day/hour listed in the center.  The 12z euro ensemble members (variations of a modeling idea) are stacked 1 to 51.  The colors are snow amounts (or something frozen) according to the legend on the right.  The bottom section has the operational model's amounts in blue, the green bars are the ensemble mean.

Joe B. Deep South? Deep, not Mid South?? I got one for you. Perhaps the low ejects straight from Texas to the Great Lakes. Chatty gets up into the mild 50s with rain and a few rumbles of thunder. Mid South (western third of our forum) still gets icy mess. I will be relaxing with my thoughts, with power, heat and lights on in the 50s, while laughing at Joe B! :popcorn:

Joe B. Deep South? Deep, not Mid South?? I got one for you. Perhaps the low ejects straight from Texas to the Great Lakes. Chatty gets up into the mild 50s with rain and a few rumbles of thunder. Mid South (western third of our forum) still gets icy mess. I will be relaxing with my thoughts, with power, heat and lights on in the 50s, while laughing at Joe B! :popcorn:

xl5hZFI.jpg

It appeared to have some 4+ inch in 3 hour frames on Wunderground, especially over middle and West Tennessee. But it appeared to get the whole Valley in on the action. If we can keep this kind of look going as we get towards Valentines day it may actually be game on.

I agree with you,i wanna see this tomorrow,need some consistency

Archived