joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ongoing Banter Thread

Carvers Gap

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I heard the roo offered the dead 3 million to headline the thing but got turned down.  Apparently kanye west being rude to phil lesh in '08 meant something.  As it stands the wife and I are waiting to see if we get mail order tickets for the Chicago run.  Better venue for that, even though I have love for middle TN.  Fingers crossed for us!

12z Euro ensemble mean looks great for the entire Tennessee Valley.  There is a SW to NE gradient of 2 to 5 inches of snow, starting at day 8 and building forward.  The control is similar but only for a line from Clarkesville to Nashville to Chattanooga and eastward.  I know it's over a week away and based on this winter, not likely.  But I'd rather have the 3 major models showing something in this time period after a bout of crazy cold.  It's better than what has been shown for the past week or so.

It's almost to a point where there are as many big hits on the eps individuals as there are misses.

Does anyone think we escape the 7-15 day period snowless?

Well the ground should be nice and cold after this weekend.  Could be a legit shot, hopefully the modeling continues to give hope.

Archived