Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool pics, I know exactly The spot where you took every shot haha good stuff.

Completely off topic, these two near misses this week hurt. That miller a would be the perfect cap

To wintered.

Agree a real Miller A with cold High parked near Montreal would be a perfect way to cap off a weird winter. 

Cool pics, I know exactly The spot where you took every shot haha good stuff.

Completely off topic, these two near misses this week hurt. That miller a would be the perfect cap

To wintered.

As much as these last 2 weeks are a real nice finish to February, I'd also like to be not done yet with significant snowfall. Tonight and early tomorrow is still a near miss although we could get a dusting out of it by the looks of things. There are a couple of opportunities late this coming weekend to mid next week depending on storm tracks.

Long range is looking abysmal. Going to waste this cold wave early next week with rain then it appears cold - rain - cold back like first half of January pattern. A no snow pattern like last year only wetter

It's like hell has frozen over

Already writing off Sunday into early next week for wintry precip?  I'm definitely not.  In fact, I'm thinking we get some decent snow out of it (in NW Montco and NW Bucks county).

9" on my front lawn and snow cover since Jan 22. In one week barring a rain storm I should pass 2011 with second longest stretch of snow cover. #1 is of course last winter. 2010 and 1996 weren't cold enough and suffered melt offs. 

yeah me also about 9".

a nice positive with all this cold around, snow pack has been here, not deep but enough :),

Archived