joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2014

SACRUS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Cresskill, NJ, been stuck on the edge of the storm for at least 1/2 hour so far. Pitch black skies for a while now, alternating between heavy rain with ~20-30 mph gusts and drizzle, with almost non-stop lightning to my west. Rain and wind should start to pick up here shortly as the line is slowly progressing east.

Hunker down . This is a wicked line , it should March all the way through .

Was meant for Ryan , Comp s%^&

:lol: took a drive down to captree to get a better look of the cloud structure itself and even if it does crap the bed tonight what a gorgeous anvil with lightning in the clouds too.

Line just came through North Brunswick...had very heavy rain, lots of CG, and some wind though nothing crazy (30-40 mph). Came through very quickly, skies are brightening already

The line feels like it's moving like molasses, I'm surprised you said it moved through quickly.

really not that much thunder so far with this….very heavy rain….i thought the wind would be worse then it was.

still two solid t-storms in two days…yesterday was the best i had in years….

This will be the outcome for many here. Numerous reports of wind/hail closer to NYC and on east is a rarity, however this does look good on radar

The line feels like it's moving like molasses, I'm surprised you said it moved through quickly.

It really only lasted about 15 minutes, but that's because the other line was training just west of me. There it lasted a lot longer.

It was a good storm, but the ones yesterday were better (for me at least). More lightning with those and they lasted longer.

Archived