joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2nd/3rd Winter Storm Potential

joey2002

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the only people getting excited and wanting to lock up a particular model run reside in CT, I get concerned. Can you comment on any trends so that the rest of New England can determine if they might be impacted?

A few inches on the euro op to BTV.  Probably a 5-9" deal for cental areas of VT and NH into and just south of PWM. 8-12 with the potential for more from srn NH to just north of the south coast.

GFS further south and have maybr 8-11 or so from pike south, esp SE MA. 2-4 maybe for central areas of VT and NH and srn ME. 4-8 north of the pike to the NH border.

This is just a very broad overview.

I think you are giving Sunday too much credit. I see little if any snow during the day. It also starts out mild for everyone and then cools.

It looks like there's some decent iso lift especially overnite Sat into Sunday later morning..With temps cold enough over the interior ..should be enough for some light snow.. If it's heavy enough  we could put down an inch or 2 and then maybe a lull Sunday afternoon..or it just keeps snowing very lightly/flurries in Sun nite

It looks like there's some decent iso lift especially overnite Sat into Sunday later morning..With temps cold enough over the interior ..should be enough for some light snow.. If it's heavy enough  we could put down an inch or 2 and then maybe a lull Sunday afternoon..or it just keeps snowing very lightly/flurries in Sun nite

I'd like to see where you got that info.

Archived