Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youre not kidding. Snow will be like cement overnight now just one last big melt day left, sunday clouds and temp better. I can't believe i am worried about old snow what the hell is wrong with me, us. lol

I know, right? I think it's because it was such an impressive snowpack at the end of an impressive stretch of winter weather, I want to see it stick around for a little while at least. It's not every winter we have this experience. That, and maybe more importantly, with the colder weather and chances of snow returning, and an already impressive run of continuous days with snow on the ground, I really would like to go into next week with snow on the ground and see how long we can extend the streak.

Coming off a cold and very snowy winter with pattern looking good the next couple of weeks, this is probably a good call.

Last week the pattern was looking good for Wednesday going forward, now that is pushed back for the following week. THIS trend is what I see now, potential that's just doesn't come to fruition. My post was totally IMBY, but I'll go from KPHL, KPNE all the way to KTTN. Nothing more than a total of 5-8" of snow additionally for the season.

Last week the pattern was looking good for Wednesday going forward, now that is pushed back for the following week. THIS trend is what I see now, potential that's just doesn't come to fruition. My post was totally IMBY, but I'll go from KPHL, KPNE all the way to KTTN. Nothing more than a total of 5-8" of snow additionally for the season.

It's your opinion, and I totally respect that. I just strongly disagree with your "car topper only" statement. 5-8 inches on the other hand for March is average to above at all three of those airports so I would gladly take that.

It's your opinion, and I totally respect that. I just strongly disagree with your "car topper only" statement. 5-8 inches on the other hand for March is average to above at all three of those airports so I would gladly take that.

This would be over all incoming events, 2 to 3 cartoppers. JTC777, what looks/looked like a killer set up this is disappointing so hence my done statement.

Archived