joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.2" total

If it had been a winter storm expected with 20" my head would have exploded today

So true. Busting on rain is disappointing but busting on a potential big snowstorm screws me up for days. Then it will go away but if someone brings it up years later I get pissed off again.

AM low here was 51.5 my lowest temp recorded in August since 2000 when it hit 49.5 on the 22nd.

Yesterday's high temp was only 72.1 - well on our way to yet another below normal month. We also had 0.10" of rain yesterday now up to 42.60" of precip so far this year which is 13.15" above normal.

AM low here was 51.5 my lowest temp recorded in August since 2000 when it hit 49.5 on the 22nd.

Yesterday's high temp was only 72.1 - well on our way to yet another below normal month. We also had 0.10" of rain yesterday now up to 42.60" of precip so far this year which is 13.15" above normal.

double nickels this morning in the future Bucks County I-395 / I-195 corridor

we also had a very nice 6 day cool shot at the same time last AUG, lows were even a couple of clicks lower than this morning so I'm surprised you didn't get lower than 51 in the frozen tundra of Chester County

we also had a very nice 6 day cool shot at the same time last AUG, lows were even a couple of clicks lower than this morning so I'm surprised you didn't get lower than 51 in the frozen tundra of Chester County

Definitely think there should be a new route number designated along the old 95/295 in Mercer and Bucks Co when 95 is realigned to fix the gap. Doesn't make sense that the new 195 will change course and suddenly bypass Trenton as a half beltway. 

Gorgeous fall day outside, almost a little chilly. 

The higher spots here in NW Chesco like me never approach the chill that lower spots in the county such as iceman56 record on good radiational cooling nights...that said still a very nice and cool August as this climate change/global warming etc. continues to work it's magic. That said it sure looks like a warmer than normal September on the way.....but with a once again colder than normal winter to follow (although of course not as cold and snowy as last year)

Enjoy!

Paul

Archived