• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Down to the wire and models are saying wtf? 12/19-20 event

weathafella

my buddy from school (a fellow met major) lives in middleboro, ma. he called me and told me he has the 4 wheel drive on with 1.5" on the ground....temp is 30.4

there

nice middelboro is a large town size wise ....but they do well in the ocean enhanced bands from remembering living in the nearby area....esp the SE side of town.....they are far enough away from ocean to cool decently

they are still snowing decently per radar...

map showing kingston/plympton/ middleboro, etc ply county

http://www.archivepu...ma_plymouth.htm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll stick by the no accumulations where I am by morning. System looks anemic, maybe after 5-6am it starts to back in some. The OES seems to be falling apart too.

Patriots about to lose, GFS looks flatter on the XMas day storm....

If you were to get heavier returns it prob would be snow. I mentioned a few times the boundary layer may be warm for a little while, but you should cool a little through the night.

Might as well let the MA folks enjoy the snow. This could be the year without snow unless the NAM is right.

This would be the most cruel of all misses though, two blizzards in a week miss by 100 miles collectively.

Until we break the ice so to speak region wide...we are just going to feel absolutely cursed. Boston's immediate suburbs out to ORH Co...even SE NH has been absolutely screwed the past 10.5 months

if you wake up to take a piss at 4 am ....tell me you won't flip on the radar/models etc

i think the most we will get done over the next 48 hours is watching models. don't give up ......you've come this far....weenies never die

It's a guarantee I won't check anything once I go upstairs until I'm down with my pants and sweatshirt on ready to walk the dog in the AM. Sleep, a warm bed, a nice wife.....these things trump snow flurries.

34F and 1 mile vis snow...but that obs was before the darker stuff just went over them...maybe they'll be able to get to half mile moderate at some point.

nice! i figure anywhere away from the immediate water is doing decently but they really need those 30dbz to accumulate i would imagine. and accumulate potentially well.

i would like someone to pull a nice number out down there. they look to be under it for a while tonite.

34F and 1 mile vis snow...but that obs was before the darker stuff just went over them...maybe they'll be able to get to half mile moderate at some point.

The airport is on the south side of ACK too... so 40 degree wind is running the length of the island basically. I bet they're probably the snowiest spot on ACK while other areas are mixing.

Archived