e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January 22-27th Clippers/Hybrids

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, because the Euro has nailed every event this year.  Very likely we will see a nice burst of snow on Sunday with amounts up in the air.

It's locked and loaded on this solution. It's still a really good model. Thinking mainly rain and a one day torch. Such a shame in the midst of a nice cold/snowy spell. But, you win some...you lose some. 

It's locked and loaded on this solution. It's still a really good model. Thinking mainly rain and a one day torch. Such a shame in the midst of a nice cold spell. But, you win some...you lose some. 

Even if the "torch" verifies, I doubt we lose all of our snow since we'll be adding on prior to then.  It's a 6-12 hour period of temps above freezing at worst.

It's locked and loaded on this solution. It's still a really good model. Thinking mainly rain and a one day torch. Such a shame in the midst of a nice cold/snowy spell. But, you win some...you lose some. 

the euro isn't quite as aggressive with the 850 0 line, never gets north of Ohio river but just south of Indy.   Either way, the good news is even if the euro produces rain, (which it doesn't appear to for you or I), it would be brief and light. 

By the way....euro shows 8" of snow for Myrtle Beach day 7 :lol:

the euro isn't quite as aggressive with the 850 0 line, never gets north of Ohio river but just south of Indy.   Either way, the good news is even if the euro produces rain, (which it doesn't appear to for you or I), it would be brief and light. 

By the way....euro shows 8" of snow for Myrtle Beach day 7 :lol:

Best case is a little front end action, with a short "torch" and little rain. And congrats Myrtle Beach. That would be awesome. :D

Well, I'm skeptical it gets that warm unless the low tracks to Saginaw..

Aggressive WAA worries. 

Archived