Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/21 clipper/coastal

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys it is the nam, which had nothing for sne at 00z before they got 3-6. Take it with a grain of salt

Hr 48 light snow to ttn. Dca/Balt getting steady snow

There's a difference between taking the run literally and acknowledging the changes which are occurring with the evolution of the system aloft.

What is interesting is how literally I talked about this possibility two weeks ago.  Why on earth is it that sometimes the models can see these things two weeks out, then lose them, then bring it back 2 days out.  What the heck is it?  I wish someone could explain.  It would be one thing if it happened once, but it simply happens nearly all the time with the big storms.  

What is interesting is how literally I talked about this possibility two weeks ago.  Why on earth is it that sometimes the models can see these things two weeks out, then lose them, then bring it back 2 days out.  What the heck is it?  I wish someone could explain.  It would be one thing if it happened once, but it simply happens nearly all the time with the big storms.  

Uhh, differential equations?

Really surprised in the radical change the Nam made, and I'm not sure if I buy it quite yet until other models come around but this is definitely trending more favorably for us. If the Nam were to trend any better, we'd have a SECS on our hands. Not to mention this is cold system, probably upper teens/low 20s when it's snowing so ratios could be up there. 

Archived