Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
1/2/14-1/3/14 SnowStorm Observations

anthonyweather

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBC10 had these charts showing 23-30mph winds through the evening for the region and gusting higher after midnight and so far well nada

Over here in Eastern Berks Co.  on the 900' ridge top it is picking up.  I don't have an anemometer but you can hear it against the side of the house and it's starting to blow nice plumes off of the car and roof tops.  Temp down to 15.4

I'll defer to the mets of course, but I did see something earlier today about after midnight, once the coastal "gets going"

Makes sense about the getting going, i fell for the fubar wind graphics

wind with snow is always a wild card in our area but i like it when i get it

Over here in Eastern Berks Co.  on the 900' ridge top it is picking up.  I don't have an anemometer but you can hear it against the side of the house and it's starting to blow nice plumes off of the car and roof tops.  Temp down to 15.5. 

Sounds nice - send us a pic so we can get some second hand wind!

Just took a walk, about 3 so far on our hill in Allaire. Beautiful night out there, bright as can be walking around the hood with all the holiday lights still glowing. Winds are just starting to gust a bit....blowing the snow around, should see it pick up through the night as the low gets cranking.

Archived