joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/3 Tuesday Potential Event

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering you've been very excited about the pattern and loved the look for early snows the last few weeks..perhaps it's not time to troll?

I issued no forecast for this. Merely said at the time 2-4 was most likely..when models were pounding out big snows

The very picture of temperance and forbearance.   :weep:   I sure wish we get something to get excited about soon around here.   This pattern has been like lingering death. Needs to come to an abrupt end soon!!

EURO trended stronger at 12z Tuesday for the surface low and with a stronger trough in place, possibility exists for a colder and closer scenario, but the odds are slim at best, although they are there.  Canadian model was again no where to be found, but GFS inched ever so closely.

:weenie:

The odds are zero, zippo, zilch of any snow anywhere from this..even in Cape Cod , Ma

EURO trended stronger at 12z Tuesday for the surface low and with a stronger trough in place, possibility exists for a colder and closer scenario, but the odds are slim at best, although they are there.  Canadian model was again no where to be found, but GFS inched ever so closely.

lol, This threat flat lined a few days ago other then maybe some extreme eastern areas

No precip ever made it west.

The only thing "interesting" to me anyway is that inside of about 60-80 hours there was at least one Euro run and multiple GFS/NAM runs that threw precip west into New England.  I didn't bother much from the UK but saw the tweets and it was overblown all along.

Euro no doubt had the best idea aside of a few bad runs.   UK/GFS and some NAM runs fail.  GGEM was too flat, but in the end sensible weather wise never had anything getting ashore.

No precip ever made it west.

The only thing "interesting" to me anyway is that inside of about 60-80 hours there was at least one Euro run and multiple GFS/NAM runs that threw precip west into New England.  I didn't bother much from the UK but saw the tweets and it was overblown all along.

Euro no doubt had the best idea aside of a few bad runs.   UK/GFS and some NAM runs fail.  GGEM was too flat, but in the end sensible weather wise never had anything getting ashore.

A little impact long the immediate shores with tides look to be about it.

Archived