joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was a big snowstorm for norfolk virginia yesterday

1-2" tomorrow. I need to get a cabin in south jersey or brookhaven that i can retreat to in winter for real snows

Being a fan of snow does funny things doesn't it. I moved 14 miles southwest of where I used to be about 2 years ago and actually had mild concern about the "climate change" regarding snow.

it was a big snowstorm for norfolk virginia yesterday

1-2" tomorrow. I need to get a cabin in south jersey or brookhaven that i can retreat to in winter for real snows

Don't kill the snow magnet, I moved to southern Delco and built into my feelings the loss of snow here in the southern part of the county but I haven't had too many let downs yet. I did gain more chances of seeing more thunderstorms and lightning. But bring on the snow.

I am a little older and not to sound "Father Like" I used to walk a a couple of miles too and from school in the snow.... And loved every second of it!

When I was in Junior High they shut us down mid-day during one of the larger snows of 1994 (Feb 8th), and I remember walking the mile and a half home in the heavy snow, it was great.

When I was in Junior High they shut us down mid-day during one of the larger snows of 1994 (Feb 8th), and I remember walking the mile and a half home in the heavy snow, it was great.

Same thing - but think 5th grade in the early 70's - Man have times changed - OK back to the weather and figure out if my wife and daughter need to get the snow blower working back in TR...

Archived