Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ralph don't get to tied up in the Euro on the short range - not exactly it's area of expertise. That said Steve D is thinking of bringing down his frozen estimates to more of a SNJ and DE focus. That said the latest Wxsim with the 18z NAM and 12z GFS paints an even icier picture for the NW Philly burbs. Wxsim has flurries becoming moderate snow by 4pm tomorrow continuing till about 11pm with 2 or 3" of snow then a mix of IP and ZR thru almost 7am with a total of 0.63" falling as frozen.

Every County in PA is under a WWA except Del and PHL lol

That is because the snow and sleet is anticipated to be below advisory criteria and as of now freezing rain looks to be questionable during the transition. Why the lol? If the thinking changes, the advisory will be expanded.

Snowing heavy right now.  Oh my, I wonder how folks are doing at the Eagles game. I thought this would have begun at 4 today.  I wonder if the changeover will move up or this evening.  Starting to wonder if winter storm warnings should be issued.  What a mess, but if your a snowlover, this is a pure bonus today.  Pretty wild this is happening on my Birthday today. 

Archived