• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like freezes all the way to ct shore Sunday night

In places like BDR, HVN, and GON probably. Outside of the cities they've already had a couple of pretty solid freezes on the shore with several mornings below 32 and even some 20s. Still waiting for a good killing frost here which should come tomorrow night to finally end the growing season.

looking forward to pics of snow over the rail on that deck. He still has a ton of leaves to come down. My oaks are almost done.

I don't know why, but these trees are holding onto leaves more than anywhere I know. Maybe because I have yet to have a good freeze on this hill. Maybe that's just what they'll do....my neighbor growing up used to have a tree that lost half its leave by November and then slowly lost them through the winter.

I don't know why, but these trees are holding onto leaves more than anywhere I know. Maybe because I have yet to have a good freeze on this hill. Maybe that's just what they'll do....my neighbor growing up used to have a tree that lost half its leave by November and then slowly lost them through the winter.

I have this one smaller Oak that the lower half the leaves don't fall until the spring buds come out. I hate it because some leaves fall on the snow. My yard looks like yours. Great pic of the kid, they grow up so frigging quick.

I have a massive leaf cleanup tomorrow from yesterday's winds. I hate when it snows and leaves are in the shovel or blower. I want my snow pristine as long as possible. Lol

Haha that's a pet peeve of mine as well. When it's January and -10F and you are shoveling fresh snow and end up shoveling a bunch of organic matter like dead leaves with your snow.

Can't wait to Monday to register for next semester!!!

Cal I, communication skills, World Civ, and Prince of Statistics!

Can't believe in just one year I'll only had one more level of Calc to go through (that's if I make it passed 1-2-3 in the semester's I take them)

I took Earl of Statistics back in the day

Haha that's a pet peeve of mine as well. When it's January and -10F and you are shoveling fresh snow and end up shoveling a bunch of organic matter like dead leaves with your snow.

To me there is nothing more beautiful than a yard undisturbed, snow drifts with a wholey white landscape. If I could I would hole up, not shovel at all for as long as possible. It's a sickness I know but I know I only have so many days like that left so I savor each one.

To me there is nothing more beautiful than a yard undisturbed, snow drifts with a wholey white landscape. If I could I would hole up, not shovel at all for as long as possible. It's a sickness I know but I know I only have so many days like that left so I savor each one.

Yep. Hate seeing the leaves, dirt, rocks, etc... that my snowblower kicks up when I clear the driveway (a 300' gravel driveway). I agree with your sentiments. Beer tonight?

Archived