northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
August 2013 General Discussion

Geos

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geos, I saw waukegan was 84 as of 1100 so you probably will still hit 90. Areas north of Milwaukee probably won't.

That's what mby thermometer was reading. Right now the sun is almost completely blotted out with mid-level clouds. I think Milwaukee might fall short of 90° as well.

Edit: Closer wunderground site still holding steady at 85°. Thicker clouds visible just to the north.

Looks very likely.

If we can avoid the extended period of clouds we had today, mid 90's are a sure bet tomorrow.

The southern part of the CWA might, but I doubt areas from Milwaukee north will see mostly sun.  I think a similar scenario as today is in the cards, but perhaps they will be out by sunrise.

Did I say anything about conspiracy? My wording was indicating how the sun is determined to heat us up to 90.

I hope so, but it's nervous time right now. It was 89F for the 4pm observation, and I'm almost certain the site would not allow this day to go by without an intrahour 90F.

Did I say anything about conspiracy? My wording was indicating how the sun is determined to heat us up to 90.

I hope so, but it's nervous time right now. It was 89F for the 4pm observation, and I'm almost certain the site would not allow this day to go by without an intrahour 90F.

Considering that was from another day, nice job cherry picking.  There are days when it seems questionable, but it was legit yesterday and today, I am more remarking about how much it jumped today right before the sun stops its heating impact around 5pm or so.

Archived