12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
July Obs

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, reading Dave, and even Mayretta aka Powder makes me think things are better north of me, but last night I had to get up in the night and decide to either turn off the fan, or get a blanket.  Man, I slept good under the blanket....in July.  Under a blanket in July...that just sounds weird, lol, but I love it.  Still in the upper 70's after noon, in  late July...must be having flashbacks again....things just seem a little off kilter, other worldly, lol.....but not complaints, so sir, no complaints coming from here.  Four or five more weeks and we're through the worst...with great potential for hurricanes to break any mini heat waves if they occur..then it's winter here we come!!!  Live is good :) T

Well, reading Dave, and even Mayretta aka Powder makes me think things are better north of me, but last night I had to get up in the night and decide to either turn off the fan, or get a blanket.  Man, I slept good under the blanket....in July.  Under a blanket in July...that just sounds weird, lol, but I love it.  Still in the upper 70's after noon, in  late July...must be having flashbacks again....things just seem a little off kilter, other worldly, lol.....but not complaints, so sir, no complaints coming from here.  Four or five more weeks and we're through the worst...with great potential for hurricanes to break any mini heat waves if they occur..then it's winter here we come!!!  Live is good :) T

55 here this am, ac has not run for several days. Love it!

Best summer weather wise in memory for me.

My bad, just starting my meteorology degree and still learning.

Awesome! Soon Hunter will be a red tag. :)

Uncle Daddy....

At the gas station, several Uncle Daddies were putting gas in their cars today in order to keep their cars running. Every time I go into walmart, countless Uncle Daddies are in the store. Why is that the case?

Awesome! Soon Hunter will be a red tag. :)

At the gas station, several Uncle Daddies were putting gas in their cars today in order to keep their cars running. Every time I go into walmart, countless Uncle Daddies are in the store. Why is that the case?

your mom.

T. currently light "drizzle" falling.

. Anybody else remember a guy on here who only posted pics and comments of his exact location?? Warnings and radar pics of his house? I'm having flashbacks! Dry today and 82 degrees

In all fairness, mackerel_sky, most of us simply report observations from our backyards.  Now, some do it more than others, but that's another issue.  I know to whom you were alluding, but in the observation thread, it is kind of appropriate to wax eloquently (or not!) on the subject of what's happening outside your very own window.

Yeah, I know. Metal is not nearly as annoying as that other guy! I often make posts in the obs or banter , because I am not as knowledgeable on model runs and other technical stuff. But when you post everyday that it is 93 with a heat index of 115 , u can kind of cut and paste that all summer for there, just bustin some cahones

Archived