Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do enjoy weather like today's but my favorite is weather like Tuesday lol. I enjoy tropical like weather and tornadoes! So maybe autumn is the best overall season for our subforum. ;)

That's why fall and spring are my two favorite seasons :)

I'm starting to come around to this.  Give me 75-80 for high temps and 55-60 for low temps most of the year and that would be terrific.  I still like to see a little snow every winter, so I'd be fine with wintry weather starting on Dec 15 and ending on Jan 31.

I'm starting to come around to this.  Give me 75-80 for high temps and 55-60 for low temps most of the year and that would be terrific.  I still like to see a little snow every winter, so I'd be fine with wintry weather starting on Dec 15 and ending on Jan 31.

That's pretty much how I feel. A month and a half of cold and snow would be just fine with me as long as the rest of the year was comfortably warm.

Steve, I think you John need to move further south. Do it soon the arctic plunge is pending ;)  :unsure:

I'm looking into moving south, as long as my current employer will allow me to work remotely.

But if not, I await the arctic plunge that will start showing up on hr 384 of the GFS in late October.

Around here we'd call that a miracle :P

lol...very true. I'll just suck it up.

i'd take the first half of this july year round

Throw in some large severe weather outbreaks and then I'll consider it! ;)

winter weather november 15 to january 31 would be great. I would have my snow with the lowest sun angle of the year and november wouldn't be the blah waste of a month it is here 

Steve, I think you John need to move further south. Do it soon the arctic plunge is pending ;)  :unsure:

It's pretty well known that I love Arizona as I lived there for 5 years and would like to move back. That being said, I could certainly do well and be happy with a Carolina climate. A little snow on occasion for a treat, but by and large, much milder and shorter winters. The trade off is a hotter summer with more humidity.

It's pretty well known that I love Arizona as I lived there for 5 years and would like to move back. That being said, I could certainly do well and be happy with a Carolina climate. A little snow on occasion for a treat, but by and large, much milder and shorter winters. The trade off is a hotter summer with more humidity.

How'd you end up back in PA?

How'd you end up back in PA?

Stupidity. I wasn't a bar or club person, so I was having a hard time meeting women. A friend from back here knew of a single girl who wanted to meet me, so, like a fool, I moved back. Had I known what I was getting myself into, I would have never left Phoenix.

Archived