joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Friday April19th Severe Wx Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really no severe weather threat for southern New England with this front. There could be some strong winds associated with the frontal passage Saturday morning, but that's about it.

Hmmmm

@danburyweather: After reviewing some data, I *MAY* issue my first severe WX outlook of the season for the Northeast with new graphics.

Hmmmm

@danburyweather: After reviewing some data, I *MAY* issue my first severe WX outlook of the season for the Northeast with new graphics.

Good eye:

Tweet previous:

Danbury/Naugatuck WX @danburyweather

I do see the potential for strong to locally severe wind gusts on Friday west of the Appalachians. Gusty winds even towards CT by Sat AM.

Tweet previous:

Friday's severe weather potential is marginal at best for western NY and western/central PA. Most likely nothing chase-worthy. #nywx #pawx

Good eye:

Tweet previous:

I do see the potential for strong to locally severe wind gusts on Friday west of the Appalachians. Gusty winds even towards CT by Sat AM.

Tweet previous:

Friday's severe weather potential is marginal at best for western NY and western/central PA. Most likely nothing chase-worthy. #nywx #pawx

Kevin thinks a marginal severe threat for W NY/PA means we are in the game. :lol:

Kudo's to Kevin...not bad at all too call for convection that far out.  Sure he said severe wx but we all know what he was really trying to do.  When I was out last night watching the line get close to CT I was quite impressed but then the line really collapsed.  Even a TOR report in the BGM area.  

Kudo's to Kevin...not bad at all too call for convection that far out.  Sure he said severe wx but we all know what he was really trying to do.  When I was out last night watching the line get close to CT I was quite impressed but then the line really collapsed.  Even a TOR report in the BGM area.  

With Kevin, you just have to regress everything toward climo by 50%.

Archived