• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Moving to VT in May

eyewall

I have decided I am moving to VT in May (Burlington). With that said you won't have to hear me groan about screw jobs anymore ;). I will also have little to complain about in the snow department there. It has been fun posting here with you guys even if I lost my cool now and again.

I have decided I am moving to VT in May (Burlington). With that said you won't have to hear me groan about screw jobs anymore ;). I will also have little to complain about in the snow department there. It has been fun posting here with you guys even if I lost my cool now and again.

There is rumor about a pole shift occurring in May that will have Vermont on the equator.  I didn't put much stock in the rumor, but I'd say your moving there just about seals the deal.  

:will you be going to shakori?

Why would you just leave us? Please stay and post. That leaves the SE with only 3 Mets. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I replace man calm down.

Lol wow. I guess I shouldn't worry since we have professional forecasterxz WilkezboroDudez.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Why would you just leave us? Please stay and post. That leaves the SE with only 3 Mets. Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

There is no reason I have to stop posting and helping you guys out after I go.

Now you can complain about how you got screwed with "only" got 60" of snow next winter. ;)

let me tell ya a little something about Burlington, VT...it's in a valley with a big lake...yes, you will get more snow than where you are currently living, but it's not a winter wonderland...you'll see 

75.3" after living where it is 0 to 1" will be a winter wonderland for him.

Again, I would be tired of it if the first snowfall stays there all winter...locked up frozen...no public chaos...no closings/delays.

let me tell ya a little something about Burlington, VT...it's in a valley with a big lake...yes, you will get more snow than where you are currently living, but it's not a winter wonderland...you'll see 

BUT...he's moving from the desert SE/screw zone where it doesn't snow  :P  :lol: 

mmmm lake. It's no mt tolland but it's acceptable vs. Southern Pines for snow. :P

Oh yeah I know the CPV sees considerably less than the Greens but the Greens are also a short drive :)

Archived