Newest Member
    Toothache
Medium/Long Range thread

HM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EURO OP is one helluva storm, wouldn't that be something

Contrary to the new troll, at least Colin made an effort to provide some meteorology to back up his negativity.

OT, good to see that the Euro losing the storm and cold was just a blip..  

Actually, EURO is now focusing on the "2nd wave"...I think the EURO ens are mixed in which wave to focus on as well, same with GFS...Of course that is to be expected this far out

Contrary to the new troll, at least Colin made an effort to provide some meteorology to back up his negativity.

lol...Colin was the only person I know who could have +sn with 1/8 mile visibility and complain that the back edge of the snow was moving through Pittsburgh.

lol...Colin was the only person I know who could have +sn with 1/8 mile visibility and complain that the back edge of the snow was moving through Pittsburgh.

100% agreed.

And the 3/12-3/13 time frame is starting to look interesting, but naturally it's a week away so it's not much more than a storm signal somewhere in the eastern half of the country.

euro has been insanely snow happy more than i can ever remember in the long range since february ended. Net result one tenth an inch of snow to date

yup happened again...

But believe it or not very cold out in the 6-10 day and yes there is another last chance for snow, if it doesn't get suppressed :whistle:

Archived