• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Capital Weather Gang

Ji

How can they only have 28,000 likes? They should be up at 100,000 at least. How does DT have 41,000 likes and them only 28,000 in a metro area of 3,000,000 plus people

Also, they are doing alot of joking around today which I am all for but Im sure OPM and those who lost millions from this bust arnt too happy

How can they only have 28,000 likes? They should be up at 100,000 at least. How does DT have 41,000 likes and them only 28,000 in a metro area of 3,000,000 plus people

Also, they are doing alot of joking around today which I am all for but Im sure OPM and those who lost millions from this bust arnt too happy

Maybe Jason and Ian can answer....I'm not sure how they dont have more likes than DT or JB2

Maybe Jason and Ian can answer....I'm not sure how they dont have more likes than DT or JB2

is it because the post 9-12 times a day and it becomes overkill and dominates peoples newsfeed? On a sunny day thats 71 you only need one post

im sure being hype averse is part of the problem.. teenagers who are excited about every snow flurry have pages with 20k followers.

Anyone who hypes snow will have more likes, if they started hyping more they would get 100,000 likes in a matter of months. In the business they are in being right does not get you many fans, as long as you always over hype snow you will be sitting pretty.

they are part of the only newspaper in town. Everyone knows the Post. They should have at least 100,000K followers if not more. Would really help the Post get page hits. Dont get how the clown from Chester has 41,000

they are part of the only newspaper in town. Everyone knows the Post. They should have at least 100,000K followers if not more. Would really help the Post get page hits. Dont get how the clown from Chester has 41,000

FB has made it harder to get likes than it used to be.. the page is newer than some of the ones with huge numbers. 

Plus guys like DT and Berk use FB as a primary means of sharing info whereas it's more secondary for CWG. 

FB has made it harder to get likes than it used to be.. the page is newer than some of the ones with huge numbers. 

Plus guys like DT and Berk use FB as a primary means of sharing info whereas it's more secondary for CWG. 

DT is also not focused on one city.

DT is also not focused on one city.

Could be part of it too tho CWG does a lot more national stuff these days. Plus we have 65k+ on Twitter. Berk has like 6k.

To me the quality of folks on twitter is generally better. FB is all about quantity.

Could be part of it too tho CWG does a lot more national stuff these days. Plus we have 65k+ on Twitter. Berk has like 6k.

To me the quality of folks on twitter is generally better. FB is all about quantity.

True twitter more important

It's about all I can do not to leave "Ravishing..." in the comments section of this guy's guest post.

lots of academics do the most complaining about the euro v gfs. i wonder if they have any real world forecasting experience or just look at spreadsheets to compare the two.  not sure how we declared the euro the overall clear winner in the last case. it gave dc plenty of snow too at times.

lots of academics do the most complaining about the euro v gfs. i wonder if they have any real world forecasting experience or just look at spreadsheets to compare the two.  not sure how we declared the euro the overall clear winner in the last case. it gave dc plenty of snow too at times.

plus GFS destroyed Euro with regards to showing New England would get snow from the system first

Well, that and his name is Richard Rood...

Archived