• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Revenge of the Weekend Warrior Storm: 2/15-2/16

PhineasC

Hope that you all get something picture-worthy.

Even the weenie-radar looks bad now, so we're definitely out of it.

Be glad you're not on the shore. Nice band just offshore up to NJ tho ocean city md is getting clipped at least.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REALLY !

Fair amount of CAPE in the 12Z RAOB with a convective temp below 30F enhanced by mid level convergence moving north to focus the activity throughout the day. LWX is expecting some gusty, potent streamers. You can't look at that map and expect areal coverage, just possibility.

Fair amount of CAPE in the 12Z RAOB with a convective temp below 30F enhanced by mid level convergence moving north to focus the activity throughout the day. LWX is expecting some gusty, potent streamers. You can't look at that map and expect areal coverage, just possibility.

I like the looks of that streamer heading out of the CTP and Pitt area into ours. 

I don't think they have internet in smithsburg yet. Might want to send someone in on a horse with a message.

:lol: - Although I shouldn't laugh...my dad (despite us having FiOS) still uses the AOL 8.0 software on his computer. 

It has the "snow" look here in the sky but nothing falling here right now. Interesting how the Potomac is marking development vs no development of snow showers right now. 

@ Bob -

I'm a little concerned that if we dont' get some more southward development that you and I will largely get missed to the north and east. That Smithsburg snow shower trajectory doesn't look all that great for us. Haven't checked the other radars in a while though.

I've been using dupage nexrad quite a bit lately. I think I'm going to get skirted too. Skies to the n are darker from time to time and some low topped cumulus zipping by.

No snow to make yellow. I heard that pollen was already in the moderate range last week so this wind must be keeping it up. My nose doesn't like the dry air and pollen mixture.

Quite a few trees here are budding. Some look like they want to bloom. I doubt they love the cold shot tho.

Archived