Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
February 2013 General Discussion

snowlover2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It didn't hurt. :lol:

Really though, looks like that area is favored in the short/medium term. We'll see about the long range...

Hopefully the long range keeps things mild, got a road trip down to San Antonio in a few weeks.  Really don't want to have to worry about dodging a snowstorm.. :P

Check out this St Louis tv met going OFF on FB when people started complaining about his clipper forecast. Actually a fairly respectable "letter".

www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/st-louis-meteorologist-rails-against-haters-on-facebook_b79532

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

12z Euro tamer for the weekend storm. Still cuts northwest, and most still warm up for a day or two...

It has a follow up storm in the 174 hr + range that cuts from the SE up the coast...would give OH some love. In a normal season, it'd be right where I want to see it at that range. :D

12z Euro tamer for the weekend storm. Still cuts northwest, and most still warm up for a day or two...

It has a follow up storm in the 174 hr + range that cuts from the SE up the coast...would give OH some love. In a normal season, it'd be right where I want to see it at that range. :D

Is the 12z Euro showing the Friday system going coastal and dumping on RI and MASS the next day like the 12z GFS shows? 

Went for a walk up in the hills behind my house.  19 and flurries....

Here's a few pics to share. 

Def 2ft of snow up higher in the woods.

attachicon.gif25133.JPG

attachicon.gif25135.JPG

attachicon.gif25134.JPG

This was too poetic not to share.  My Buck from fall.

attachicon.gif25131.JPG

The last shot is kinda creepy. If you don't noticed the rope that it's tied to of course.

Nice pics though. I'm jealous. :)

Archived