• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Pattern change on our doorstep - will it deliver the goods? General Discussion/ banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you ever not see a storm come back on the models?

Yeah if there was a strong block or massive confluence then I would say looks like its suppression city. We have neither of those things yet in place for the wave next week. With that front stalling over Jersey it's a recipe for a wave or 2 to get some wintry precip in here

Euro Ens , weeklies and long term Ens bring the hounds. Warminista  folks will be hiding for a while, massive area of cold in all of Canada and the US. Forky why were you making fun of Jongers poll choice yesterday? Seemed irrelevant to SNE

lol you deleted your vote

Yeah if there was a strong block or massive confluence then I would say looks like its suppression city. We have neither of those things yet in place for the wave next week. With that front stalling over Jersey it's a recipe for a wave or 2 to get some wintry precip in here

I don't recall this ever occurring on the forums.

Jan 1994 showing up 3 times out of the ten closest patterns. :lol:

I was saying last night while the OP GFS was coming out, it was like a striking image of 1994 in the clown range

it's not really suppression. the flow is fast and the compressed height field over the east coast doesn't allow for much amplification 

Archived