• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Pattern change on our doorstep - will it deliver the goods? General Discussion/ banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jan 1994 showing up 3 times out of the ten closest patterns. :lol:

I was saying last night while the OP GFS was coming out, it was like a striking image of 1994 in the clown range

8 and 11 day analogs with RH, fire up the bus, Forky can sit in the front seat next to the driver. Click to animate, note the spread to the west as it elongates and storms fire up the coasts , 20 analog dates, should be a great period with multiple chances.

EDIT well this sucks the new forum does not take animated GIFS

We don't even have that much here. Been staring at a bare ground since the snow from that early November storm melted. I think we've had one or two days with snow cover here so far.

lol, My neighbor's yard is in full shade and still has snow, almost two weeks later and 8 above normal days in a row, low dew points for the win, of course its all over this weekend.

I would not give up for early week, I think in the end it comes back, no science just the trend most of the year........I think its time to focus on some possible clippers rounding the base of this PV, and hoping for a late bloomer or two for most and some broom away powder back in western new england.

Down to 36 hrs of real torch? snowpack survival? weeks of torch talk for a total meh thaw

I dunno. I have 6-7 of waterlogged cement left as you could see from my pics this morning. I think I'll lose all of it. The only way I won't is if tomorrow stays in the 30's and we can keep it in the 30's overnight . Sunday looks totally cloudy now but those high dews will hurt

I dunno. I have 6-7 of waterlogged cement left as you could see from my pics this morning. I think I'll lose all of it. The only way I won't is if tomorrow stays in the 30's and we can keep it in the 30's overnight . Sunday looks totally cloudy now but those high dews will hurt

I will take that bet, post pics Monday AM

E MA might pick up an inch on that GFS setup. Regardless, a lot of options are still on the table for next week. We have said several times it could be suppressed or quite amped to the point of raining on us. The models are favoring the suppressed solution on recent runs, but that could very easily change since al of it is so sensitive to the energy in the southwest.

Archived