e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December 26-27 Winter Storm Part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to 6z, pretty similar through 24. H5 center is closed off a tad earlier and the trough might have dug a little more, but it doesn't look like anything consequential at this point.

SSC, congrats on your upcoming storm. As you pointed out earlier, no matter the specifics, you and the Toronto crew should be in for some healthy accumulations. I just want to see a few pics.

SSC, congrats on your upcoming storm. As you pointed out earlier, no matter the specifics, you and the Toronto crew should be in for some healthy accumulations. I just want to see a few pics.

Well, dont congratulate me yet. Still 60 hours to go and a lot of time for things to go in the crapper. There shall be picks, although, where you're located is progged to do pretty damn well. So please reciprocate. :)

for the last 4 runs or so the nam has been showing more and more confluence over se canada and the heights out in front of the storm are getting flatter. This is why it's further south. Question is whether this continues or goes back the other way.

my mind still can't compute a se trend....especially on the nam

Archived