Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
November 27th - 28th Storm Observations/Nowcast

twright86

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad its too warm on the Cape and far SE MA...that is where the most impressive VVs are going to end up in this. I'm not that impressed with the last couple runs of the RAP for further W and north. It looks like it wants to shred the precip field a bit.

Radar isn't looking too bad though.

I lost count of how many events in a row, dating back like 3 seasons, have porked me....tropical, and winter....

Oddly enough, severe has screwed me the least...wacko.png

I don't have to get the max of everything...it's definitely hard to do that, but missing stuff by a matter of miles consistently is just suckage. Oh well.

It's 32.1F here in Coventry with moderate snow, but it's struggling to accumulate. the grass and other non paved surfaces have a good coating so far.

It should be picking up for you now. Radar shows some better echoes overhead

I think we can see those totals as far north as Union and Sturbridge. Radar looks good

agreed, nice moderate snow coming down right now and radar looks good downstream. Let's rock and roll.

I think we can see those totals as far north as Union and Sturbridge. Radar looks good

The key is to see if this weakens. The models progged it to do so, but as you can see on radar, there is good returns and inflow coming from the NJ shore NW into the better frontogenesis stuff on PA. That looks like it wants to push NE and if anything get better with time. If that happens, they'll be 3-4" near and south of you in the hills. Maybe a spot more. Otherwise...maybe 1-2 with spot 3". I sort of want to lean heavier..but we should let the next few hours materialize and see what happens.

Archived