Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Son of Sandy- Nov 6,7,8 2012

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marginal cold air. It will have to track in a pretty narrow zone for a big hit. The GFS is close but no cigar...maybe some snow to start. But the Euro is almost in the same boat sans the snow for Philly suburbs.

We want a late capture like the GGEM or something a bit more offshore like the Euro ensembles...both not being mutually exclusive.

That is a snow signal

It probably would be, but this will also wrap around a ton of warmer air, even with a track like that. Basically you will need a bombing low near and especially east of the BM for snow. That may be tough as I think models may come closer than that. 108 hrs or so of wiggle room left.

It probably would be, but this will also wrap around a ton of warmer air, even with a track like that. Basically you will need a bombing low near and especially east of the BM for snow. That may be tough as I think models may come closer than that. 108 hrs or so of wiggle room left.

I would think with the weakening -NAO that the storm would be farther east intially and then maybe get pulled back in, but not until up near NNE

Leaf blowing done for season..Now headed out for last mowing and then yard work is done till spring

Euro hopefully will be a few ticks east again

My wife raked 10 bags when I was in Phoenix. I'll do 15 more today and complete it per personal tradition with maybe 15 more on Vets Day Monday holiday. The past several years have required a touch up thanksgiving week but this year we'll be done on time.

Archived