northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha ok...yeah I didn't see anything close to snow which is why I was asking.

Another couple months then time for this...

Don't worry about it. When Ryan takes his annual vacation skiing you will see multiple posts about NNE. You saw all his posts about the snow this week you had? I like watching weather in all of NE but when I do somehow that becomes a fetish. Yet who is the troll.

Don't worry about it. When Ryan takes his annual vacation skiing you will see multiple posts about NNE. You saw all his posts about the snow this week you had? I like watching weather in all of NE but when I do somehow that becomes a fetish. Yet who is the troll.

Oh stop.

I've been away for the last few days. No trolling it was a joke.

I love when they get snow up north... I'm anything but an IMBY weenie.

I'm really quite lost, lol. I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this about NNE vs SNE or something?

Someone has a fetish for trolls?

Crazy stuff going on. At least for now, it doesn't look like a black hole sets up near AK, although the pattern isn't necessarily ideal. The models to try to show ridging north of AK shifting west a bit late. However, still a -PNAish look too.

Tropical convection may move towards phase 2 in a weak to moderate state.

Crazy stuff going on. At least for now, it doesn't look like a black hole sets up near AK, although the pattern isn't necessarily ideal. The models to try to show ridging north of AK shifting west a bit late. However, still a -PNAish look too.

Tropical convection may move towards phase 2 in a weak to moderate state.

If the tropical convection moves moves towards phase 2, what does it mean for the weather. Also do the ensembles torch us in the long range?

If the tropical convection moves moves towards phase 2, what does it mean for the weather. Also do the ensembles torch us in the long range?

Phase 2 is weakly warm, but I don't buy correlations this time of year, unless the wave is strong. Too many things interfere imo. Again, at least the wave is awakening and trying to move around. It may not be as strong as modeled a week ago..but seems like it will be fairly healthy anyways.

http://hint.fm/wind/

even if it's not necessarily accurate it's cool.

I think it is fairly accurate or at least representative...I've used it from time to time when there are large scale systems some where like when Isaac made landfall and moved north. It's a really cool tool. That and water vapor loops really show the fluidity of the atmosphere sometimes.

Really hope the Euro is wrong about the weekend. The GFS clears the fropa through much earlier. HGTV will be in Keene Saturday night filming for the pumpkin festival for a special that will air on Halloween called "Pumpkin Wars". I think they will be up against some town in Illinois. If it ends up an SOS event the night will be a mess.

Really hope the Euro is wrong about the weekend. The GFS clears the fropa through much earlier. HGTV will be in Keene Saturday night filming for the pumpkin festival for a special that will air on Halloween called "Pumpkin Wars". I think they will be up against some town in Illinois. If it ends up an SOS event the night will be a mess.

Compromise? Out by Sat morning?

Archived