• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
As we wait, like children, for the snow

BowMeHunter

A dreary and drab fall day for taking pictures, but the trees take on a unique look even in this weather.

536193_4732471436652_1727003171_n.jpg

Bright red Maple tree in the city of Zion.

952_4732472796686_1139613484_n.jpg

Out in the country in Wadsworth - the colors are showing in the hardwoods. Those are beehives center of photo by the tree line.

Better hurry bud..they are getting close to peaking. Where u headed. Avoid the pine stands of Crawford and Estego. Actually IMO your best bet might be porcupine mts or Marquette State Forest.

I know. Actually staying in Mackinac but doing some traveling to both the UP and northern lower. Want to check out Highland next week too. I dont mind a bit past peak but I dont want all bare lol.

I know. Actually staying in Mackinac but doing some traveling to both the UP and northern lower. Want to check out Highland next week too. I dont mind a bit past peak but I dont want all bare lol.

You're gonna find a lot of the interior northern lower well past I'm afraid. The freezes hurried things along. You should still be OK around the lakeshores. I'm 6 miles in and at peak. The rain and wind this weekend is gonna do a lot of dropping unfortunately. Petoskey area and south was breath taking when I was there Tuesday.

IWX... can't wait for the 'shrooms!! :)

My wife and I went hiking a couple weeks back in Crawford and Ostego counties. We hiked Hartwick Pines and the Au Sable River trail. The trees were just starting to turn and the colors were popping on the forest floor cover. I was going to upload individual pictures but they were far to large because I shot in RAW format. So here is a you tube video/slide show. It shows the early stages of the great MI color change!

!

Thanks much. Was hoping for a little better showing out of 90 pictures but all in all it was pretty decent and scenic pictures like many of the above are sort of hard to come by in this narrow stretch by the lake. Meh, I knew what I was getting in to and it was more enjoyable than pictures can capture.

Hi guys, I wanted to post some of my pictures from Western Michigan, but they are all over the 1.9 MB...most of them between 2.5 and 4 each. Is there any other way to post the pictures?

I'm not sure, but in the past I've used a photo editing program and reduced the size of them.

I went fishing today, caught a few bass and the leaves are looking good down here. I didn't take a camera though. Plenty of great pics on here.

OT: Bears win big and Colts got "Lucky" against the Packers. A good day.

Archived