joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
How high can we go? Saturday forecast high contest

MN Transplant

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first numbers were better than the update unless DCA pulls off the 106 somehow. At that pt I'd be less ashamed of going overboard on the other 2. Though my CWG forecast is spot on so it's a wash.

My first numbers were better than the update unless DCA pulls off the 106 somehow. At that pt I'd be less ashamed of going overboard on the other 2. Though my CWG forecast is spot on so it's a wash.

It may well have pulled 106 given current 105...

Collectively, we did a lot better at DCA than IAD (worst) or BWI (nearly as bad).

The spread was sorta how you'd expect with climo but BWI has consistently run hot lately.

5 way tie with a departure of 2

Mrs. J (2:56pm)

RodneyS (3:00pm)

snowfan (3:47pm)

Chris87 (3:47pm)

iammrben (3:32pm)

After the bell Bob Chill also had a 2 departure.

So, I guess we call it a tie! Congrats to snowfan and Chris87!

I'm a very fair minded person. Had I won I would have either not accepted the prize money or donated it to charity.

Spent the afternoon playing a gig a Sugarloaf Mt. Vineyards. My music partner and I figured we'd be playing to crickets, but I was amazed at how many people came out in the heat to drink wine and listen to music. It felt like the humidity was a bit lower from around 1:00pm.

I would just like to say thank you to the academy, my family and friends. Without your support this would not have been possible. Your support and encouragement gave me the strength to make such a prediction. I hope all of the young kids watching will use this as an example of why you should never give up.....even when big jimmy is beating your a$$ in 4th grade. I plan on donating my winnings to JB and JB2 to help them improve their forecasting skills.

Archived