EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
June 2012 Heat Wave Observations and Disco II

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dews will go down a bit I think in the aftn. I honestly don't see dews 70 or better unless down by south coast. 60s is muggy though, but we've seen worse. July '95 tops it.

Well yeah..mid-late mornings and then from about 4:00pm on into the mid evening is when dews are/will be highest. We'll see plenty of 70 dews the next 3 days at various times and then during midday hours they will go down into 60's

Well yeah..mid-late mornings and then from about 4:00pm on into the mid evening is when dews are/will be highest. We'll see plenty of 70 dews the next 3 days at various times and then during midday hours they will go down into 60's

Not in the mainland. I think 65-68 for most. Friday has a shot and may have a little more widespread stuff near 70.

Nice to see the sunrise this morning--I think it's been cloudy for every day since Saturday. Let's see how the temps do. In the process of watering the new lawn area. It's come up amazingly well in 10 days (at least the area i can access with hoses). Already, I no longer hate walking on it to shift the sprinkler--though gingerly of course.

BOX is calling for mid-90's. Of course, we don't need no stinkin' heat advisory. Pffff.

I still think Logan has a shot at a seabreeze tomorrow, but it's close. It may easily be a 5 kt wind from the SE, while downtown absolutely gets an inferno.

I still would like to see temps aloft a degree or two warmer. The 20C contour isn't exactly widespread with potential pockets of 21-22C. Won't be easy to get 100 with that, but having said that....maybe downsloping compensates a bit.

BTV never got below 73F last night... they'll struggle below 80F tonight. Kevin would love that place where south furnace winds funnel between the mountains and keep it cooking all night long.

Low of 65F here and already up to 73F.

1,500ft is already up to 74F (!).... off to the races now.

Archived