• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April General Banter Thread

Gastonwxman

Figured since no one else has created it, I went ahead and created this topic. Despite the slowness, I suppose if things are to get more active with any potential severe weather threat in our region for this month than March that we would need to keep the banter where it belongs...

I'll start it off: This month will be the month that I turn 21 on the 21st (21 on 21? How interesting ^_^ ) so only 19 days left! Planning on a big get together with friends and head out to BWWs for an evening celebration. Don't worry I'm not planning on starting a drinking habit just because I will become legal age; just going to enjoy 2 of life's best foods: Spicy wings and birthday cake :lol:.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some hope for Wednesday's severe threat.

...VA INTO NC...

A NW FLOW REGIME WILL EXIST WITH A COLD FRONT OVER SRN VA INTO WRN

NC BY AFTERNOON. STRONG HEATING AHEAD OF THE FRONT AND AMPLE

MOISTURE WILL CREATE VERY UNSTABLE CONDITIONS. ISOLATED ACTIVITY MAY

BE ONGOING EARLY ACROSS SRN OH...ERN KY AND WV WHICH COULD INCREASE

IN INTENSITY DURING THE DAY. NEW ACTIVITY WILL ALSO BE LIKELY NEAR

THE FRONT. MERGING OUTFLOWS COULD CREATE A SEWD MOVING MCS WITH

DAMAGING WINDS AND HAIL. IF THIS FORECAST HOLDS...PORTIONS OF ERN VA

AND NC COULD REQUIRE A SLIGHT RISK IN LATER OUTLOOKS.

Figured since no one else has created it, I went ahead and created this topic. Despite the slowness, I suppose if things are to get more active with any potential severe weather threat in our region for this month than March that we would need to keep the banter where it belongs...

I'll start it off: This month will be the month that I turn 21 on the 21st (21 on 21? How interesting ^_^ ) so only 19 days left! Planning on a big get together with friends and head out to BWWs for an evening celebration. Don't worry I'm not planning on starting a drinking habit just because I will become legal age; just going to enjoy 2 of life's best foods: Spicy wings and birthday cake :lol:.

I'm sure you will have an amazing time on your birthday :hug: It's also my birthday month, but I'll be 43 on Friday the 13th :lol:

I'm sure you will have an amazing time on your birthday :hug: It's also my birthday month, but I'll be 43 on Friday the 13th :lol:

Thanks. It's kind of scary to know that your birthday falls on Friday the 13th. Hopefully one of the gifts isn't a supply of bad luck or a visit from Jason Voorhees... :whistle::lol:

Seems like there are a lot more people on here whose birthday falls on this month than I thought. Looks like I'll have to send out birthday wishes left and right during mid-month haha.

On a side note, want to see something horrific? Check out the tornado that went through an area near the DFW area. Insane footage of tractor trailers being tossed...

Seems like there are a lot more people on here whose birthday falls on this month than I thought. Looks like I'll have to send out birthday wishes left and right during mid-month haha.

On a side note, want to see something horrific? Check out the tornado that went through an area near the DFW area. Insane footage of tractor trailers being tossed...

I've been watching this all afternoon here at work.....wow...

Archived