joxey
April General Banter Thread

Gastonwxman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness! I might as well wish everyone in the SE a happy birthday! :P

Happy birthday everyone who has a birthday in April! :D

Well I am a bit slow, but let me add my wishes for a great day with a great year to follow.

Thanks guys!

Mine is on the 17th lol.

Happy birthday! I hope it is an awesome day for you!

Well I am a bit slow, but let me add my wishes for a great day with a great year to follow.

This. I am slacking a bit right now with the birthday wishes. Hope it was a good one, P! Some days my head is just not all there, since I fractured my left Tibula from a nasty fall off of my bike and have been spending my time following all of the Severe Wx.

Birthday wishes for everyone that has one coming up(Metallic, Jon,etc.)

Goodness! I might as well wish everyone in the SE a happy birthday! :P

Happy birthday everyone who has a birthday in April! :D

Whoa, I didn't know so many of the SE members had birthdays in April, I feel so left out. :( Happy (belated) birthday to all of you guys! ^_^

Happy birthday metalicwx366, and I'll go ahead and give an early birthday shout-out to you too Jon! :)

This. I am slacking a bit right now with the birthday wishes. Hope it was a good one, P! Some days my head is just not all there, since I fractured my left Tibula from a nasty fall off of my bike and have been spending my time following all of the Severe Wx.

Birthday wishes for everyone that has one coming up(Metallic, Jon,etc.)

Thanks everyone! :drunk:

and happy birthday metallicwx and happy belated birthday MariettaWx, didn't mean to forget ya! So many birthdays! :lmao:

He knew UNC and Duke were going to be down next season.

Oh, and where's your score from the last time UNC and Duke played?

I am a Duke fan why in the world would I put that in my sig? And Duke isnt going to be all that down next season we lose two guys basically and have a decent incoming class I am thinking #2 in ACC behind NCSU and prolly a solid top 10-20 team nationally...UNC on the other hand :yikes: Zellar graduates, Barnes, Henson, Marshall, Mcadoo going pro, good luck avoiding the NIT especially since the ACC overall looks to be stronger next year with teams like FSU, NCSU, VT, UVA etc all having decent squads not the best year to have everyone bounce.

UK is another team that looks to get gutted with all 6 top scorers declaring for draft.......guess they got nothing left to prove.....

I am a Duke fan why in the world would I put that in my sig? And Duke isnt going to be all that down next season we lose two guys basically and have a decent incoming class I am thinking #2 in ACC behind NCSU and prolly a solid top 10-20 team nationally...UNC on the other hand :yikes: Zellar graduates, Barnes, Henson, Marshall, Mcadoo going pro, good luck avoiding the NIT especially since the ACC overall looks to be stronger next year with teams like FSU, NCSU, VT, UVA etc all having decent squads not the best year to have everyone bounce.

UK is another team that looks to get gutted with all 6 top scorers declaring for draft.......guess they got nothing left to prove.....

Well, the last time they played, UNC killed Duke, so it's kind of silly to still have that as your signature. And Duke is going to be as good as they were this past season at best, and that's not saying much.

Happy Birthday Jon!

Happy birthday Jon! :thumbsup:

HB Jon!

Thanks all!

For all the NCSU fans out there...party time for you guys

http://packinsider.c...on-at-nc-state/

Leslie is gonna stay NCS gonna be NASTY next year ......

Jon what did you wish for on your birthday hmmmmmmmm lol....

It's funny I was thinking man it would be awesome if he announced on my birthday...haha. Great birthday for me! Needless to say I can't wait until next year, our fan base has waited long enough for this chance and now we have to make sure we give 100% effort with this talent.

He knew UNC and Duke were going to be down next season.

Oh, and where's your score from the last time UNC and Duke played?

Please don't tell me you think that influenced CJ Leslies decision... :facepalm:

He said incoming McD's AA Rodney Purvis, who he has known since they were kids, influenced his decision because he's like a little brother to him and he wants to play along side him. No excuses. The minute our bench gets stacked and UNC is in a rebuilding year they make excuses. Our turn!

Archived