• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March 2012 General Discussion Part 2

Chicago Storm

66* and noon here with clear skies and no fog, should easily surpass the 71* forecast

Detroit has a legitmate shot at breaking the majority of the record highs over the next week. Whats the record for most consecutive records? :lmao:

FRI 3/16 74 IN 1945

SAT 3/17 75 IN 1945

SUN 3/18 72 IN 1903

MON 3/19 76 IN 1921

TUE 3/20 73 IN 1918

WED 3/21 73 IN 1991

THU 3/22 81 IN 1938

ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH FOR MARCH: 82 SET ON 3/28/1945

I could be wrong, but I think its going to be close, no way will we break the record every day. I think the record for most consecutive record highs is 7 consecutive days (July 8-14, 1936) then 6 consecutive days (Aug 29-Sep 3, 1953).

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow on the ground just south of Houghton Lake, MI

post-4267-0-83201600-1331920555.jpeg

Yuck. Glad my yard didn't look like that this winter.

Here's my Weather Underground "Best Forecast" which I guess works off mine and other local weather stations to produce a more accurate forecast.

Saturday chancetstorms.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 81F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Saturday Night nt_chancetstorms.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 54F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Sunday partlycloudy.gif Partly cloudy. High of 79F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Sunday Night nt_partlycloudy.gif Partly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the East after midnight.

Monday partlycloudy.gif Overcast. High of 79F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 15 mph.

Monday Night nt_clear.gif Clear. Low of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday partlycloudy.gif Partly cloudy. High of 84F with a heat index of 90F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.

Yuck. Glad my yard didn't look like that this winter.

Here's my Weather Underground "Best Forecast" which I guess works off mine and other local weather stations to produce a more accurate forecast.

Saturday chancetstorms.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 81F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Saturday Night nt_chancetstorms.gif Partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 54F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%.

Sunday partlycloudy.gif Partly cloudy. High of 79F. Winds less than 5 mph.

Sunday Night nt_partlycloudy.gif Partly cloudy in the evening, then overcast. Low of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the East after midnight.

Monday partlycloudy.gif Overcast. High of 79F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 15 mph.

Monday Night nt_clear.gif Clear. Low of 55F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday partlycloudy.gif Partly cloudy. High of 84F with a heat index of 90F. Winds from the South at 10 to 15 mph.

Enjoy this March chances are you will never see March like this in the northern MW in your lifetime again ;)

When we do level off and return to normal in April it's going to be a shock to the system! Normal highs in the mid/upper 50s feel real chilly compared to 75. Like I said, it won't be a real opening day for the Tigers unless it's in the low 40s with a brisk NE wind and wet flurries. Its just the way it goes around here.

When we do level off and return to normal in April it's going to be a shock to the system! Normal highs in the mid/upper 50s feel real chilly compared to 75. Like I said, it won't be a real opening day for the Tigers unless it's in the low 40s with a brisk NE wind and wet flurries. Its just the way it goes around here.

Normal will feel like an arctic outbreak after this.

Archived